Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
11-04-2023, 02:46 PM
As she watched the handsome stranger make his way closer, she felt her heartbeat pick up. That knowledge thrilled her! She knew that the prettiest wolf she had ever met had been Absinth. Kissing her had set Raka aflame. But this wolf was perhaps the most handsome, and he held himself as if he knew it. She wants to kiss him, especially with the memory of Absinth's lips on hers still fresh in her memory. Purely for experimental reasons, of course…

She flicked her tail lazily behind her, tilting her head upwards as the tall wolf reached her. She didn't have to crane her neck for long, as he settled in by her. She ripped her rabbit in half, and offered him the portion with the least amount of bite marks in it. She hadn't been expecting to share when she'd started in on it.

He gave her his name, and spoke his family name with a hint of reverence that told her its importance to him. Or, she was making stories from the smallest hints, as she often did. She chose to believe she had the right of it. "Nice to meet you, Rogue Kline" She said, no hint of recognition for his name in her voice. Before she could delve any further into his history, he asked of her her favourite question. She tilted her horns to the side, so the gems dangled closer to his face. "I collect stories, and for every story I collect, I add a gem to my horns. Pick a gem, and I'll tell you it's story" She suggested to him, eyes bright with mischief. "But for each story, there's a cost…"
[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sleeping Beauty Whistling Willows 10:04 PM, 10-23-2023 04:34 PM, 03-08-2024