gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
11-04-2023, 04:43 PM

Rivin was here. Here to support Gil, here to be an active member of the Raiders and do everything she could for the pack and herself. Once Gilgamesh lit the fire, she immediately moved closer to the blaze to allow it to warm her body and fight off the cold. Since experiencing it, she had decided that fires were a wonderful necessity and that winters were bullshit. The femme gave a content sigh, her green gaze flicking back to the Raid King. He wanted pros and cons for expanding back to Obsidian beach?

“It’s part of the mainland, which will make getting certain resources easier. Being next to Fern Gulley will help a shit ton, since a plethora of herbs grow there and while I’m trying to cultivate some gardens on the islands, having a bigger source nearby will ensure no one has wounds that get infected or bleed out. Especially given the fact we like to raid.” Rivin grins. “Not the only reasons I’m sure. But the main ones I’d personally go with.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pros and cons of familiarity Obsidian Beach 09:29 AM, 10-16-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024