Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-05-2023, 07:13 AM

Gilgamesh was more than willing to allow the pack to figure out their issues on their own. To only step in when it was necessary. Some may not agree with that decision, but he didn't want to be overbearing. Didn't want to turn out like The Warlord. Yet, part of him thinks that maybe he should be there for Sparrow more. Would she be better if he had been there for her? On the day that... it had happened? Had given her more to do to keep her mind busy?

When her calls rings out, he mulls over these thoughts because it is not often she calls upon him. More worried than he cared to admit, Gil drops what he is doing and goes to meet the Pirate King. Walking up to her, he simply lifts a brow at her new appearance. Not quite the Sparrow he remembered anymore. Where had his friend gone? Standing before her, he wants to smile, but knows it won't do shit for her. "Should I call you Vulture now or?" He tries to joke, but again isn't sure if it'll do much of anything at all to lighten her dire mood.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Alexa, Play Monster by Skillet Daager Isle 01:04 PM, 10-31-2023 01:22 PM, 02-11-2024