Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-05-2023, 09:19 AM

Aresenn couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at her comment about their fathers' shared insanity. "Maybe it is a dad thing,” he agreed, though he couldn't help but feel a bit of resentment towards his own father for his lack of investment. However, that was an issue to unpack at a much later time. As Absinth continued on to share her own family dynamics, Aresenn listened intently, trying to piece together a better understanding of her background. It seemed that like him, she also had a scattered and fragmented family, with half-siblings scattered across the lands. Mostly made up of those who she held no attachment to- except for maybe one. “I imagine it could be a lot worse than indifference with one isolated occurrence of appreciation.” He answered with a half-smirk. At least she didn’t have anyone actively hunting her … or well, that she was aware of. 

Hearing the pause grow between them, his amber gaze landed on her once again just as she went on to divulge her surname. Inferos. With the sound of his full name on her tongue, he felt compelled to offer her the same. “Well, Absinth Inferos, I'm not sure I've ever met anyone quite like you.”

-Exit Aresenn-
"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Can Plan if we Make it Sparse Pines 04:47 PM, 10-30-2023 08:52 PM, 11-25-2023