An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
11-05-2023, 01:38 PM

Choosing to follow the mysterious canine had been fairly easy, but the actual act of doing so quickly proved to be a bit more treacherous than anticipated. She couldn’t exactly pin point where she was going or where he was taking her as this odd smoke began to fill the air, but she got the sense that they were no longer in the thicket. It didn’t feel like they had been walking long enough to make it to the volcano, but it was the only thing her brain could rationalize as the strong smell of sulfur filled her nose and she was able to blink her eyes clear enough to make out the chasm that now stretched out in front of her.

“Ah, well… thank you for stopping me before I fell to my doom, I suppose,” she said lightly to her guide before the green eyed dog pointed her toward the rickety wooden bridge that was apparently the next point of interest. “Perhaps I thanked you too soon…” she muttered, but stepped toward the bridge regardless. She wasn’t sure if there was a right or wrong way to approach this path, but she most certainly didn’t want to be dangling over lava any longer than necessary. She began stepping lightly over the bridge, shifting her weight and trying to use the same graceful, delicate steps she used when stalking prey to make sure she was standing on the strongest parts of the wood with each step.

ooc: Picking the dexterity option!

"Manea Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Things that go bump in the night Rustling Thicket 02:58 PM, 10-22-2023 05:17 AM, 05-01-2024