size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-05-2023, 02:31 PM
If there had been even a shred of doubt about Flurry's sudden realization it was put to rest by the way her father turned away, about as good an admission of guilt as she'd ever seen. That didn't do much to help settle her worries much. It felt like somehow they'd found themselves in a big old game of telephone and by the time she was joining the original message was all but impossible to decipher... She didn't like it, she felt like she was missing vital information, and how could anyone make good decisions like that? She frowned but let her father finish in silence.

The warlord or just one wolf? No doubt that bastard that had kicked Deluge wasn't anyone she could consider good but in all her run ins with Armada wolves since they'd been courteous if not a bit tense. Hell the purple girl had been down right friendly. Her father gave her one example of one wolf, and wasn't it possible that his actions had not been condoned at all? She didn't want to keep pushing it right now though, clearly she needed to get more information, she needed to talk to Sparrow, trying to figure out what exactly had happened before she started judging either the former king or her father too harshly, but yeah it was fair to say that she failed to see how one man meant an entire family were all worthy of derision, let alone the knife's edge it felt like they were all dancing on. Finally Flurry nodded. "Thanks, I got a lot to think on. Maybe do some sleuthing." She stood to leave, flashing her father a wink and a grin to cover the uncertainty blooming in her... She just wanted to feel like she knew what was happening.

-Exit Flurry-

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pick your brain Daager Isle 12:49 PM, 09-06-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023