Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
11-05-2023, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 06:50 PM by Wylan. Edited 1 time in total.)

A party!? Wylan was so excited by the idea, and he was there early to help the adults prepare things. He found Lefty, and realised the other wolf was making some cool things for the party. The glass prism was - paws down - one of the greatest inventions of wolf-kind. As she was making it, he made a nuisance of himself, attempting to catch the light with his paws. He giggled and helped re-adjust it so light sparkled around the place. “This is the best. Thing. Ever, Lefty!” He told her.

When his Grandfather called the pack together, he grabbed the last streamer fur and trotted away to help put it up. (He wanted to say he’d actually managed to contribute after all) when he came back, Charlie had made his way over to lefty. The winged wolf trotted up to the two of them, his paws dancing lightly over the sand. “This is Lefty! She's my friend, and she’s teaching me about guts, and met-er-a-phors” He told his Uncle. “Lefty, this is Charlie. He’s one of my coolest Uncles, he taught me my defences.”

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024