gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jackal
11-05-2023, 07:19 PM

Of course, she had company! Lefty grinned fondly down at Wylan, who was -- well, he was getting big for his age! They watched the boy try to catch the lights, and even played along, tilting the prism just a little so lights would vanish as he caught them, to make them look like they'd truly gone away. Make him think he'd caught them, you know? Nothing wrong with letting a kid have a fun time like that.

"It is pretty great," Lefty admits, with a low, buzzing laugh. Charlie approaches them, and Lefty watches the young man with a quirked ear. "I'm certain I will, Charlie! I've not thrown a party like this for some time." They'd not really been part of making such things happen back home, but here in Armada, things were different. Lefty heard Wylan just-- well, Wylan answered the young man's question. "Lefty, like Wylan said."

She laughed-- as Lefty laughed, Storm-Eye landed on their shoulder and began to pick at blue fur, fussing over the wolf who he partnered to. "We are friends, yes-- I taught him about metaphor and guts, and as you can imagine, he's quite the eager student." There's a flash of her teeth, playful. "I promised him I'd make him a blade. Wylan-- show Charlie the wooden sword?"

"Speech"

Lefty has two companions: March the piebald wolverine (female) and Storm-Eye the Black-Thighed Falconet (male). Unless otherwise stated, they are assumed to be with Lefty at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024