size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
11-05-2023, 08:45 PM
As Beau spoke she couldn't help the grin on her face. Of course he was home. He had said he would come home soon as he could. Then he went to boop her nose, she offered no resistance but went to right herself from her run in with his leg.

After she was sitting up and righted she turned her pied face to Beauregard and met his eyes with hers. He went on to explain that they were in their forever home now and he was going to be something called an artifex. That was a confusing term. But he also said she was going to be a regium. That was another confusing term. But then he said more and her little face lit up. She was a princess now!

Wait til she told Gav about that! She was a princess! "I'm a princess now! Wait till I tell my friend and Blind!" she almost squeed in excitement as she spoke. Her little foresaw were tapping back and forth with visual excitement as she spoke. Only for her suddenly stop all movement as she realized something. Princesses became queens one day usually. Did that mean? "Does that mean im gonna be Norad's queen one day too?" could she really be a queen of a bunch of others? Would there be knights to protect her? Would she be too busy learning to be a queen from Beau to have friends and have fun? She didn't want to give up her friends.

"Speech!"

Art & Code by Rex 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Are Home Cedar Falls 10:45 PM, 10-17-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024