Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-05-2023, 10:34 PM

Though while he got everything set up, he had become very aware of the audience he had been granted. Feeling her attention settle on him as he worked. At least she left him to it. Upon his offer for the light meal, he couldn’t help but chuckle in response. “No, but to be fair, I think this is the bear you killed.” A smirk played at the corner of his mouth as he pulled out one of the cured morsels from the satchel he had thought to bring along. He wasn't certain if she could smell it- not that it mattered- but the interior of the bag gave off the aroma of honey mixed with wood smoke and salt. It wasn’t much, but it would keep their travel meals safe to eat for a while longer. In hindsight, maybe they could have harvested some additional provisions from the cat … but with the sun setting and the injuries they walked away with, camping had seemed more important than cutting up a dead animal for spite.

Aresenn took a piece for himself and scarfed it down- not really even tasting it as to get on with the main event. With a little more enthusiasm, he plucked a bottle from his bag, popped its top, put it to his lips, and threw back a drink. He could feel the alcohol burning down his throat and warming up his belly- a small pleasure in life he hadn't experienced in some time- well ... since the night before she found him on the beach. The half-emptied bottle had come from a trade he made with a passing longer a couple of days prior, and it was certainly worth what he had given for it. Once he had gotten his fill for the moment, he offered the spirits to Absinth, curious to see if she would take him up on his silent offer. Or at least, how reluctant she would be to do so.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023