size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-05-2023, 10:36 PM

Why was it always the beach? Crux finished wrapping up his little bundle and after Riya double checked the state of his neck, which mostly meant checking on the state of the scar and applying a thin layer of lotion to help mitigate his discomfort which was about all they could do at this point unless there were signs of infection, and the pair headed out. It took him some time still to manoeuvre his way across the beach, as usual his balance was less than stellar on a surface that was known for shifting under your paws. But he made it to the small gathering eventually and Riya stepped forward to grab his bundle, taking it from him so he could go join his brother and the others. Crux mouthed a thank you in her direction and watched as she marched off towards the rest of the food, hopefully the extra honey he'd gotten in the wake of his "burn" would be a welcome addition.

"Don't tell me learning about guts means you're going to want me to teach you how to do stitches next." Crux said as he approached the group, smiling at his nephew. He knew this would be the first time many of his family would see the scar but the last thing he wanted to do was worry them, he'd survived and ultimately a scar seemed like a pretty low price to pay for what he'd gone through. He shuffled his way over to beside his brother and gently bumped Charlie in greeting before sitting himself down. He could always go and talk with his father and Isa later, for now he didn't want to struggle to walk any more! "I'm Crux." He introduced himself to the pair he had yet to meet, giving them a somewhat shy smile. He didn't love that so many wolves had been meeting him on the beach as of late, didn't exactly help he assumed most saw his leg first and the wolf attached to it second.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024