An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
11-05-2023, 10:54 PM

Wylan was practically overwhelmed, he was so full of joy. Look, so many people he loved, all in the same place! Sadly, he was sidetracked very easily, and got distracted from lefty's question quite by accident. He wiggled his tail at Spider and stuck his tongue out at them. “Least I got the rabbit” He joked. There had been no rabbit. The rabbit had never been real. But he’d won it anyway.

Crux appeared next, and had clearly overheard the subject of guts and spoke of stitches. “yes, yes yes!” He agreed, jumping up and putting his paws on Crux’s leg. He wiggled his tail at his Uncle next, grinning at him. “Yes!” He agreed, as if it had been a question. “This is my Uncle Crux. He’s teaching me how to make salves-” He gave the older boy the side eye ”-and stitches.” Yes, that was cemented now, joke or not.

He jumped on his back legs, driving his front legs higher up Crux’s body. “Up, up!” he said, wiggling his wings behind him to try give him a little more lift.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024