size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-05-2023, 11:07 PM

As Avacyn listened to Asla describe the conflict with her family that her relationship with Indigo had caused, it made her begin to understand how fortunate they had actually been to be born into a family as depraved as the Mendaciums tended to be. While her mother did voice her concerns and attempt to find a way for them to have the "proper" mates as their family laws would have dictated, she had never really tried to stop them and now both of their parents were very supportive. It was still a taboo that she understood was frowned upon by much of the world, but they had not had to go through the lengths that it seemed that Asla and Indigo had. The piece of the story that explained her changing their surname did clear up the last piece of the puzzle behind why Kotori carried the Fatalis name while she did not. It did give her a sort of assurance that she might have a easier time bringing Sara with her to functions held by Valta and perhaps a more difficult time should they ever decide to visit the Armada, but that was a thought that she put to the back of her mind for now.

Aslatiel's wish that everything work out well for her as well brought a thankful smile to the Matriarch's lips and she couldn't help but think of the grief and heartbreak that she and her brother had only just begun to heal from. She didn't want to spill all of her woes onto the other woman so soon after meeting her so she kept the thought to herself, but she was grateful for the well wishes that felt so very needed. "Thank you. I'm grateful to have found a... kindred spirit, so to speak." She rose to her paws then, her tail wagging gently behind her. "I should probably be getting back, but I would love to talk more when I have a bit more time to do so. You and your family are also more than welcome in Elysium's lands whenever you'd like." She dipped her head and gave Asla a parting smile before she turned to start making her way back to Elysium's island, carrying her head a little higher than when she had arrived.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Catch ups and new hellos Monument Rapids 05:46 PM, 09-04-2023 02:25 PM, 05-29-2024