An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-05-2023, 11:08 PM
‘No, but to be fair, I think this is the bear you killed.’ Absinth’s lips immediately curled into a grin. The memory of the bear, gutted by her own fangs, felled by the three of them; oh what a savory snack that was fit to be. Absinth rose with a small, hopefully indiscernible wince. Then, she moved closer to him and his pack, sitting next to him and pawing a piece of bear for herself. She didn’t eat it just yet though, as her attention fixated on him and his… bottle? Her head tilted sideways, another small pang of pain at the movement, while she witnessed him throw back the liquid with enthusiasm. She knew what it was by the scent, it was alcohol. The very vice her mother partook of constantly as a brothel woman. Absinth herself had never even taken a sip before. She hardly remembered the scent of her mother’s particular brand by now, lost to memory… but here he was offering a bottle of god knows what to her. She stared for a few moments, before accepting. She trusted him enough.

Absinth took the bottle with a cocked eyebrow, putting it to her lips just as he had; and taking the plunge. She tried to match the amount she thought he’d taken, and it burned as she swallowed. Placing the bottle back within their mutual reach quickly she experienced liquid fire run down her throat and into her empty stomach, where it sat and warmed her body. A jittery sensation coursing through her, her pain was alleviated as the minutes went by. “I’ve never drank before. My mother did, for good reason I guess, but I was too busy trying to stay alive.” She said, eyes falling on him contently. It was a light statement that she didn’t mean to go any deeper, just to divulge the fact that he had the honor of giving her the first taste of spirits she’d ever had. Absinth smiled as she began to feel strange… “What can I expect, since you have so much experience?” She questioned teasingly, emeralds looking forward to the fire again. She did not know what to expect truthfully, only memories of her mother stumbling and unable to speak properly.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023