size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-06-2023, 12:09 AM

Was it weird that despite the pain in this throat and his face, despite the fear and panic that had taken hold of him not that long ago, he somehow felt comfortable like this? Hell relaxed even, something he hadn't really felt since the flood. Sure when Triss coughed it made him worry but he could have been happy just laying there looking at her, feeling the heat of her paw on his, marvelling at how much strength and tenacity could be held in such a small form. Of course he wouldn't get that luxury though. He could hear the way her breathing shifted and saw the change in her physicality. He was moving before he could stop himself lifting himself up slightly, though he remained laying down he lifted his head and chest. He winced but wasn't even thinking about his own pain right now. He gently extended his free paw to her chest and breathed with her, silently willing her to match his rhythm but she tried to speak and her voice broke into coughs.

Crux moved his paw from her chest to her back and gently began to trace small circles. "Yes Triss, I do." He said softly, unsure if he was just making it worse by doubling down but he was also riding some kind of high that was telling him to keep going. If things got worse of course he'd pivot, but he wanted to make sure she understood he'd meant what he'd said.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Uh... Ow? Veteran's Plateau 07:12 PM, 11-03-2023 01:17 PM, 03-08-2024