gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
11-06-2023, 12:10 AM
Not that she had expected him to deny her request, she still gave him a pleased grin and wagged as he agreed and told her to give him a moment. She giggled as his soft wing caught her long enough to kiss the top of her head. "Okaaaaay, but hurry!" she insisted as she hopped away again, bouncing back over to where she had set up her painted backdrop of sorts. By the time she turned back toward her father she saw Osiris turn and walk away to do whatever it was her dad had told him to do and she was glad to see him heading toward her. She eagerly waited for him to come close enough to join her "audience" of one and she nodded eagerly as he questioned the show she had told him she had to show him. "Yeah! Everyone's been so sad and stuff so I wanted to do something to cheer everyone up! So you gotta tell me how I do, okay?" With her dad's job as her audience and reviewer assigned, she got into position in front of her background of sunshine and flowers and turned back to face him again.

She jumped into her performance for him then, going back and forth in front of her backdrop with prancing, dancing steps and singing her slightly off key song that really just became a list of a bunch of pretty, happy things that she liked. The sun, flowers, rainbows, soft furs, tasty food, big hugs, fun games... A couple of times she forgot what she had planned on singing next or forgot a few steps to her little dance that she had made up to go with it, but she just made up something to fill the gap and never missed a beat even if it didn't really make sense in the over all song. With a leap and a spin for flourish, she ended her song and dance with a big grin up at her father, panting lightly from how all out she had gone throughout the show. She held still for what she imagined would be applause and then bowed like she had performed for a whole crowd of wolves instead of just her father and maybe some birds or something that were lurking in the trees.

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just a little song and dance Mile-High Woods 08:21 PM, 09-13-2023 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024