Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 12:37 AM

Honestly, he hadn’t noticed that she evaded eating before taking the drink of what he offered her. As she managed a swig, his half-smirk broadened into a wicked grin. Watching her with blatant amusement until she placed the bottle back down on the ground- it was there he saw the uneaten morsel. A flash of concern crossed his features, but he didn’t want to interrupt her as she offered him another tidbit of herself. Aresenn looked at her thoughtfully this was the first drink then. Well, if they didn’t hit it too hard, he hoped it would be an enjoyable experience for her- and maybe it would distract her from her injuries. After all, he did have to say that he admired his commitment. Only asking what to expect after she had already set the bottle down. “Well, we wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise then, would we?” Aresenn teased her with a mischievous glint in his amber gaze. Though while he still had a solid frame of mind, he would encourage her once more to focus on the morsel he had given her. “You will want to eat that, though. It’ll make you sick without anything else in your stomach.” He advised- his tone gentle, yet authoritative to some degree. Of course, he wasn’t going to hold her down and force it down her throat. But going forward, she couldn’t blame him for anything that might happen if she didn’t heed his advice now. 

Allowing his attention to drift to the fire, he waited for the liquor to metabolize. If it was her first drink, maybe he could tell her about his. “I had my first drink at my and my siblings’ yearling party,” He recalled with a wry smile. “It was like the floodgates opened and everyone suddenly forgot their inhibitions. Before long everything descended into chaos—we were rolling around in the sand, pushing each other into ocean tide, brawling .... in hindsight, probably very dangerous. But gods was it entertaining.” Aresenn recalled the wild scene with an amused shake of his head and a glance toward Absinth. He couldn't help but wonder how a couple of drinks might change her normally composed demeanor. Or perhaps she would be like Diablo and become more aggressive. That was a terrible thought.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023