gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-06-2023, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2023, 03:21 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Navigation note: Waterfall Peak]

There was only so many pony rides he could give his nieces and nephews before his hips started to ache and admittedly that number was lower on sand. He'd tapped out and volunteered Riya to take over for a while. Which she was thrilled about. Crux watched the gathering, taking a moment to observe everyone that had shown up and despite himself couldn't help wishing Triss was here. Not just for himself, no. He knew she'd made friends with one of his nephews as well. The rustling of feather's drew his attention and Crux looked up to see Marshal approaching.

-Insert travel montage here-

His hips, specifically his leg joint (you know which one) was so sore. But Crux wasn't going to complain, he admittedly had probably pushed himself a little too hard, eager to see Cryptis. "Triss!" Crux lit up when he spotted her, joy exuding from his whole being. He rushed to close the distance between them, though he did not throw himself at her he allowed himself to come to rest much closer to her than he would most others. Crux tried to say "Why did you call for me?" and "What are you doing here?" but instead he said: "Why did doing here?" And in response his face immediately grew hot. "Good to see you."  Smooth.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What was I thinking? Waterfall Peak 11:13 PM, 11-05-2023 05:15 AM, 05-01-2024