gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

WordySamhain 2022
11-06-2023, 02:46 AM
As expected, Mercury's storm cloud form soon crested the hill and came into view, immediately bringing a little grin to her lips and calming her nervousness. She couldn't quite describe how good it felt just to have someone happy to see her like Mercury did every time she showed up at the border. She never expected him to drop everything to come greet her, but he always managed to find the time for her and she was always grateful for it. As soon as he drew close to her she stepped closer to greet him while still being mindful of the pack's border, tipping her head up to meet his muzzle with her own to return his kiss. "Hello, handsome," she replied warmly in return, leaning closer to nuzzle her cheek into his for a moment, her tail wagging gently behind her. It was very tempting to sweep him away for a bit before they got down to business, but she also didn't want to just leave her belongings at the pack's border for someone else to find so she supposed it would have to be a case of first things first.

Anthea forced herself to step back from him again and gave him a bit of a grin as she nodded to the bag that was sitting on the ground near her. "So... What do you say to seeing me more often? Every day maybe?" She almost asked if he wanted a roommate instead, but she knew that they were taking all of this slowly and feeling things out as they went so she didn't want to make assumptions and jump right to that just yet. "I think I'm ready to come back home... if that's okay with you, of course." She looked up at him expectantly, knowing that she had sprung this on him a little suddenly. It wasn't like they hadn't discussed this at all, but she had wanted to surprise him a bit with the final decision and now she hoped that wouldn't backfire on her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's the worst that could happen? The Starlit Plains 11:54 PM, 11-05-2023 07:33 AM, 03-05-2024