size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
11-06-2023, 03:02 AM
Cináed watched a whole myriad of emotions play on his sister's face as he shared their relation to one another and his harsh information about their father, but he hadn't expected her to question him over weather or not she was mean like Ignis and whether or not she had hurt him before. He blinked with surprise and for a second he was so befuddled by the idea that he didn't know how to respond, but as he saw her begin to pull into herself he quickly scrambled to reassure her. "No! No, you never did anything like that. I uh... Fuck," he muttered with a sigh, rubbing a paw over his face. He got up and moved a bit closer to her, sitting close enough for him to put a paw on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Zen, I don't been to be short with you or seem off put by you being here, I just... I was so desperate to separate myself from Ignis when everything crumbled almost three years ago now that I hid myself from everyone–even you and our other siblings. Not because you did anything, just because I didn't want anything to lead him to me. Running into you all of the sudden like this it just puts me on edge. I'm sorry."

Sighing again, he lowered his paw, but he didn't move away. It was exceedingly obvious that she had no recent connection with Ignis, at least not that she could remember, so he didn't feel the need to be so on guard. Not that he should really be so concerned when he was on the border of his own pack with plenty of help within ear shot, but he didn't trust the man any further than he could throw him. "It's good to see you again, Zen. I'm sorry you're struggling like this," he said more gently. "Are you okay? Other than the memories thing, I mean," he asked and started to look her over to check for any other injuries or anything that might show what might have caused her to lose her memories. "My uh... roommate is a really good healer. I can go get her if you want."

"Cináed"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Missing Memories Bring Me Here Redbud Nook 09:22 PM, 05-28-2023 03:21 AM, 02-13-2024