size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
11-06-2023, 04:09 AM
All six pups trickled in, each in their own way, and Corbie smiled and greeted them each by name as they did, until all six had come. After greeting Leaf, Corbie gave them a moment to settle in and watched for all eyes on her. "Today starts an important part of your life in a pack," she told them all seriously. It was a little bittersweet to her, who had not grown up in a pack, but she'd had something like this of her own at around their age with her guardian. "Today you will each tell me what you think you'd like to train in, and very soon I will give you each a mentor or mentors to guide and teach you in whichever skills you need for it. This isn't permanent - you can always choose a different path if you find you don't like the one you are on. You can always come to me to make a change. For now, though, tell me what you think you might like to be learning. Hunting? Fighting? Scholarship? Navigation? Healing? Painting? Weaving? There are as many options as your ambitions can lead you to." She sat attentively, her eyes on the pups, waiting as they considered.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. School days The Orchard 12:33 AM, 06-27-2023 04:51 PM, 03-04-2024