size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 09:24 AM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aresenn kept his attention firmly in place until he witnessed that she had eaten something. While not much, hopefully, enough to ward off an upset stomach later. The brute nodded in approval before refocusing on the fire that burned before them. Happy? Aresenn snorted in amusement. “Not hardly. Relieved is more like it- I’d rather not get my head chewed off whilst you’re puking your guts out later.” True to his word, it would certainly be a surprise, just not the kind she wanted or had hoped for. Looking back to her at his side,  he offered her a smirk. “Crisis adverted.” He declared. However, perhaps it was still a bit premature to tell if that was really the case or not. He kept a cautious eye on the fire as he began to feel the constant hum himself. The kind that caused you to relax whether you wanted to or not. Though, the warmth of the fire and the booze in his stomach did a pretty good job at helping that along as well.

Whether or not she was truly interested, she certainly seemed invested in his little anecdote. Going as far as to wish she had been present to witness the event. He chuckled then, divulging a little more detail to a practice that must sound so foreign to her. “Yeah, drinking was a big deal for Pirate culture. The only reason why they made a deal out of first birthdays, is because they felt you were old enough to drink and go on raids then.” It was a ridiculous thought. But was glad that it was his. 

He hadn’t been paying as close of attention to Absinth. But when she asked what season it was, he looked out of her with something that resembled confusion in his expression. “Well, I imagine it’s getting pretty close to spring- if not technically already. It’s hard to tell in the north. It stays pretty cold. “ He answered, uncertain what it was that she was looking for in an answer. He found that emerald gaze of hers, only vaguely aware of just how dangerous it could be if he got lost in it now. “Why, you got someplace to be?” He cracked with amusement, wondering just why the season change of all things had taken her interest. A hum of electricity seemed to fill the atmosphere between them as he locked eyes with her for a few moments longer than needed before either spoke again. Or perhaps it was just all in his head.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023