Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
11-06-2013, 02:35 PM

If there was one thing Cirala could probably guess from Iorwerth leaving, it was simply that he had no plans to play happy families any time soon. He had sought to escape everything in Uroril and had never cared much for Ahlon. He hadn't needed anything from either of those places any more, an entirely new start was the more appealing idea to the young man than attempting to bond with wolves who probably wouldn't care much for the former Uroril Progeny. Even if he had wished for them to accept him, Iorwerth's blunt nature wasn't exactly about to change any time soon. He had hardly had the warmest of environments growing up with Yahir, the life had hardened him, emotions did not need to be expressed.

In Iorwerth's mind however he did deserve the answer. She was the one who had followed him, she was the one who had failed to understand him. He cared not why she had left and he truly believed that she ought not to care why he had either. It was no secret that the bonds of brother and sister only lay as deep as blood, there was no connection beyond that and his father had certainly proven to him that blood didn't always matter when it came to family. Yahir had wanted nothing to do with the girls and when he had gotten his new litter, he had wanted nothing to do with Iorwerth either.

"I hadn?t found them yet, I thought you might have so I came to check; Evidently not." Iorwerth thought the answer rather unbelievable to be entirely honest. He hadn't even bid his family a real goodbye before taking off, he was hardly going to put all his efforts into finding his cousins and then reporting the information back to his sisters on the off chance that they too had decided to leave. He gave a small scoff at her words, though she spoke again before he had the chance to respond. "Now I ask you again, what are you doing here?"

Whilst it was perhaps only fair for him to answer as he had already asked the question, Iorwerth simply couldn't understand why on earth he was so important to Cirala. Why had she really searched for him? "Why does it matter so much to you?" He questioned, certainly curious about her reasoning behind this madness. "Surely Arelahn can not have convinced you there is still any hope for us to be a family now Yahir has left me alone as well?" He would have thought his sister to have more sense than that.

"I am here purely because I can be. Uroril is not the great kingdom Yahir believes it to be and clearly Ahlon is not all that wonderful if you have found yourself parting from it and your family." He opted to give her an answer, though surely she had known this all along. Whilst he wasn't the cheeriest of wolves, it must have been obvious that Ahlon was not a pack he fit into and that the family there were strangers and could stay that way.