An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-06-2023, 10:57 AM
By this point Absinth had a perpetual grin on her face, and an excitable glint in her eyes which was only exaggerated by the light of the fire. The alcohol having done its job in loosening her up properly. He made mention of her narrowly avoiding her impending vomit doom just by eating that bit of bear. She didn’t really understand hangovers, or that they were even a possibility; so she simply glossed over his concerns in favor of enjoying the feeling of being warm and pain-free. Even as temporary as it was.  “I’m glad you know the consequences.” She retorted, content with his understanding of her.

Whenever he fed her the little bread crumbs of his life, Absinth felt closer to discovering the formula that had created a soul so similar to her own. Truly, she had never been this… invested in another wolf before- there had never been an interest. Yet here she was wanting to be closer. She briefly eyed the empty space between them, that pesky boundary that stood between her and touching him. The only problem? Well, there wasn’t one as a matter of fact.. “Old enough to spill blood and drink rum, eh? The way you describe it, sounds like it was a fun place to be a youth.” Though it had been all chaos and no purposeful direction in life to offer, which was why he was here; scouting for Sephiran. She found herself glad the pirates had not been enough for him. Otherwise she’d probably be out wandering the lands, still looking for a fucking red thread of fate to grab onto. Peering down at the bottle again, she wondered if another little drink would double the satisfaction she felt all throughout her body. Really, she’d only had one drink. And if another would feel even better…

Absinth felt her composure dwindling down to what was essentially her being very transparent. Her expressions coming with honesty and ease. Was it the alcohol? Probably. Was it also just being here in the comfortable, tension-filled company of the boy who resembled the fire that warmed them? Also yes. “Well, if it’s the first days of spring that means you’re looking at a fully fledged adult.” She shot him a teasing wink, boldly taking up the bottle and having another swig with a mischievous smirk. After she’d set the bottle back down carefully, Absinth looked at him enthusiastically- repeating his yearling drunken escapades to him. “I don’t know about you, but brawling and rolling around in the sand sounds pretty good right now.”  With her cheerful gaze on him, subtly- probably not as subtle as she thought though- her expression drifted into an appreciative ogle. She wanted to... test that unspoken boundary, see how weak it was.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023