Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-06-2013, 03:05 PM

Rivaxorus only smiled, he didn't seem like an evil boy. After all, her ribs hurt too much to care. While her injuries had been treated, it would take a whole for fractured bones to heal. Making her walking a bit lame as she got a bit closer pulling her head down for a drink. Kurai smiled and flicked his tail giving a nod back as he kept himself on the woman's back as she drunk. Flicking her mud colored ears towards him as he spoke. Falk, it was a interesting, fine name. "My name is Rivaxorus, Rivaxorus walker. The pleasures all mine." It'd be a nice break from the recent events. If anything some new company was all that she needed.
"What brings you here falk?" She asked, red eyes sparkling up at him. Generally, she was returning towards herself little by little. Ever since the odd events of her trying to tear that female apart. Riv had forced herself to stop and leave, it may have been a cowardice move, but it kept her own self under control. It protected those she loved over all. Sometimes it was best for her not to meddle in anthers affair if she didn't know what she was doing.

Speech
Thought
Others