An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-06-2023, 12:45 PM

She shrugged his comment of his childhood off without dwelling on it, not concerned with comparing traumas and core memories. She had even begun to smile as he wished her a happy birthday, the liquor burning a path down to her stomach until he warned her of drinking too much too quickly. She nodded easily, watching the concern flash through his features. “Don’t worry, I’ll slow down. I won’t be caught stumbling like a fool.” She grinned, a slight jab at him because surely he’d been in such a state once or twice before. Absinth stood and stretched, her injury ridden pelt shifting atop the musculature of her disciplined figure. It was strange to think that now, she was a true adult. It had often felt like the day would never come. Or at least, that was what her time as a child had always felt like. What could stop her now? Nothing. She was her own woman, on the path she had chosen. Once upon a time she was desperate for survival, pleading for the mercy of anyone who would care to listen. No more. She felt a liberation, and due to the spirits, it was freeing.

As she stood, glancing around them to ensure there would be no sudden cougar ambushes, she laughed warmly at his quip. “Mmm, fragile? I wouldn’t say that.. You were plenty strong enough going toe to toe with me.” She said, stroking her own ego, and a bit of his, with a giggle. His smirk gaining her attention in the best of ways. It made her itch to push him. To draw out a new reaction. “What? Scared of little ol’ me?” She teased, peering at him with intent. “Well… I think you are. I think I frighten you.” She advanced on him, half serious about the brawl, half aiming to pry into his mind and see if there was a special place the very thought of her had taken up residence. She stopped when she was only a hair’s breadth away, issuing him a challenge. An ambiguous one, but a challenge nonetheless. The playful

Though, she did not wait for an answer- but instead of sinking her teeth into him as she was thus far proven to do- she sunk into the space at his side. Her body pressing flush against him, a criminally delighted expression painted across her charcoal face. “Spill your guts.” Or I’ll do it for you. Emeralds alight with temptation, daring him to divulge what she made him feel. She knew she did something to him, she could see it in the looks they shared- in the way he kept himself at a distance. He was doing a half-assed job at keeping her at bay though; and she was going to destroy that distance. But first, she needed to know what made him tick, and she did so enjoy seeing right through him. Just as she was sure he secretly did too.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023