size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
11-06-2023, 01:56 PM
One of the youths was quick to introduce them, though with a very faint hesitation on the boy's surname. It certainly couldn't be because they were worried how she would react to it, since Corbie hadn't made any real enemies, so there must be some sort of history there that wasn't any of her business, and she had no interest in prying. That was part of Avalon - giving a home to anyone, regardless of their history, and letting them prove who they were through their actions now. Corbie listened quietly, then smiled at them both. "Rheum, Rexx, we would be very glad to have you both. Healers are always in short supply, I'm afraid, and we are always glad to have those who are willing to protect others. You are both more than welcome." She nodded at them both, then focused her gaze on Rheum. "Rheum, you have a rather unique combination of skills. Is there one you'd prefer to focus on for ranking? I am also flexible on the idea of new ranks to reflect different paths that our members may be considering. Let me know, both of you, what you might be hoping for as far as that goes."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Someone Said Ya'll Needed Help The Orchard 09:33 AM, 09-03-2023 04:49 PM, 01-09-2024