size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 05:44 PM by Aresenn. Edited 2 times in total.)

As she continued to tease, the grip he maintained on his composure was rapidly crumbling. What do you want? To be eaten? He answered her in a quiet breathy chuckle that escaped his nose, like the last gasp of a dying embers. “You’re playing a dangerous game.” As he issued his warning, his words were nearly lost in the warmth of her breath stirring against his ear. Excitement erupted inside of him, a raw and primal force that could not be so easily returned to rest. The heat emanating from her was different than the fire and booze that filled the air. It spread through his entire body, suffusing every cell with a delicious sensation that left him wanting more. He suppressed a shudder, struggling to contain the flood of sensation that threatened to overwhelm him. He readied himself against her presence, doing his best to keep a tight lid on the intense desire she had stirred within him.

As she withdrew from him, to witness the effect of her words- no- merely the sound of her voice. The breath that escaped her lips. He looked at her then. Maintaining his gaze as he was forced to clear his throat once more. “Let me be clear. Just because you have caught me wanting, doesn’t mean I won’t fight you for it.” He answered her, allowing his stare to narrow a bit as he waited for her response. She wanted to push him to the edge. This was it.

Before she had time to realize what he was going to do, he shifted his body away from her and turned his chest in her direction. Taking the shoulder that had been providing her balance, he reached across her with his opposite arm. His muscular physique lending an air of confidence as he moved with relative ease over the top of her, in an effort of controlling every inch of the space between them. As he stepped over her his eyes locked onto hers with a mischievous glint- making no effort to conceal the quickened breaths as he prepared for retaliation.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023