gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
11-06-2023, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 07:32 PM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)
the shore seems impossibly far away, and with every kick it’s like it gets farther and closer simultaneously. so focused are they on getting them out of the water that they almost miss Strai’s words - but they hear them, and it makes their heart clench so tightly it’s almost painful. it’s at this point that their feet finally touch the sand and they drag Strai through the shallows, detaching their teeth from his scruff to whisper in his ear. ”never. i’ve got you Strai, i promise. i’m not going anywhere.”

the last few steps to the sand are almost impossible, and they slump to the ground the moment they set Strai down, their legs wobbling and giving out beneath them. using their forepaws, Spider drags themselves to Strai’s side and props themself up on his chest, staring worriedly into his face. “Strai? can you hear me?” they begin pressing down on his chest, and then use their nose against his shoulder to roll him onto his side so that he might dispel any water in his lungs.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. nice to sea you again Ibis Islands 09:46 PM, 11-04-2023 01:13 PM, 03-08-2024