size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-06-2023, 07:56 PM

There is pain in the youth’s face as she explains about the events that have happened in Ethne but it gives way to love as she speaking about all that her mother has been through. It is apparent that the loss of Gavroche has been difficult on Haydée but there is also understanding as she knows that Bellamy has been through much more. As she finishes her tale, Corbie expresses her sympathy and the young leader bows her head in gratitude before the monochrome woman goes on to explain that Ethne is still welcome in Avalon.

The hesitation from Corbie does not go unnoticed by the smaller wolf and she perks her ears up as the Avalon Alpha carefully explains about the pack’s stance on alliances. A warm smile spreads as her face as she allows Corbie to speak, nodding in understanding about Avalon’s wish to remain neutral and once, she is finished, Haydée happily says, “Oh, I know about the stance but I wanted to bring you the news about what had happened personally. Mom respects you and is extrememly thankful for the time she spent here in Avalon.”

Her smile grows in magnitude as she adds, “You and your pack are always welcome within Ethne and at all of our festivals! And, if you or any of your pack need any help, we will happily lend our paws.” Pausing to take a breath, the girl’s front paws tap the ground in excitement as her dark green eyes shine with joy as Haydée happily says, “There is another reason I wanted to visit and that is, I am hoping to talk you about trading for some farm-raised animals in the springtime! I think my pack would benefit from having them within our borders and it will help to teach the pups reasonability as they help the adults take care of them.”

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Leave It To The Breeze The Range 06:44 PM, 09-19-2023 11:58 PM, 04-08-2024