Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-06-2023, 08:20 PM
Lurid Amarix

With their direction decided, Lurid made her way south from the S.S. Antiox, sadly leaving behind her beloved metal beast. Over the course of their trip, Lurid had taken the time to hunt out her brothers and sisters, making her way slowly through the lands with Requiem in tow. The climate changed, morphing from snowy and wet to dry but cold. Not as cold as her old home used to be, nor as cold as the north, suddenly Lurid was homesick. She knew the move south was for her health, but that did not mean she had to like it. Perhaps it would grow on the pale goddess, one never knew. It was well into their journey when Lurid finally noticed their surroundings. While most of the plants were dormant, Lurid could tell this place was a paradise in the spring and summer. A few plants held on, maybe Requiem would be able to find a few that would help her cough. It had yet to loosen its grip on her lungs, which made travel slow.

Turning to her mate, Lurid gave a half-smile, trying to cheer herself up from the loss of her ship. It was for the best. She would keep telling herself that while she looked around. "I think we should take a break for now, we've been traveling..." A cough interrupted her, "...for days." Dual-toned vocals sounded grumpy and hoarse, her throat itching with thirst. Sitting down, Lurid tried to cheer herself up by looking around her, finding the scenery rather charming in its own wintery way.

|| Word count: 261 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
Note: I am bad at starters. Sorry.
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Every sweet has its sour Fern Gulley 08:20 PM, 11-06-2023 02:43 AM, 02-13-2024