An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-06-2023, 08:32 PM

Absinth knew exactly what she was doing, messing around with the barely contained desires of Aresenn, she could almost see him clawing at the gates of self control. And it was so delicious. Still she would push, egging him on. Where was his breaking point? What cracks in his defenses could she exploit? Her own desire began to spill over unashamedly, and she already had multiple options to choose from as her next move to devastate his composure- when he spoke up. Warning her. Dangerous game? He couldn’t have said it better. He couldn’t have pushed a better button of hers, in fact. “You don’t remember? I love games.” Her response was seamless, her tone laced with mischief incarnate. His threats meant nothing to her- she practically fed off peril.

Then he went ahead and mentioned a fight. A thrill ran down her spine, setting her ablaze. “Don’t be gentle now.” Brazenly, arousal dripped from her voice like honey- thickly imbuing her words. The air around them was heady, her breaths coming in heavy puffs. Emeralds staring back at him, waiting. Waiting for a move to be made. And it did.

With ease he flipped her onto her back, his bigger frame trapping her beheath. She released a gasp of surprise as her body was manipulated, but it was a very welcomed move from him. She stared upwards, through long eyelashes at her fiery friend. Though she supposed the title would be far more complex after tonight. She flashed him one of his own patented half-smirks, reaching her jaws upwards in an attempt to catch his lips in a deep kiss- but all the same she wanted some blood out of it. He’d remember that, wouldn’t he? She did say not to be gentle.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023