gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
11-06-2023, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 09:55 PM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)
you’re special, Spider.’ they freeze, staring down at Strai with wide, wet eyes. their heartbeat is thudding in their ears - though for a different reason this time - and a full body flush sweeps through them, leaving them feeling hot and heady. maybe it’s the adrenaline of their brush with death, maybe their brain has suffered water damage. all they know is when they lean and press their lips to Strai, it feels…right.

they come back to themselves almost immediately. “oh, gods!” they exclaim, panic in their voice as they stumble off of Strai. “i’m so sorry, i don’t know what i was…i know you’re with…” they shake their head as though physically in denial of what they’ve done, voice breaking in horror. they’ve ruined everything, haven’t they? ”oh gods i’m so, so sorry Strai.”

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. nice to sea you again Ibis Islands 09:46 PM, 11-04-2023 01:13 PM, 03-08-2024