Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
11-06-2023, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 10:00 PM by Seadragoness. Edited 1 time in total.)

The dappled boy sits alongside Rye, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth in happiness as he watches Vine and Leaf arrive and settle in. Green eyes then turn to Corbie, head tilting slightly as she begins to talk. Brows furrow slightly as she talks about today starting an important part of their lives but, as far as Merlin can tell, it is just another day. She goes on explain that they will all pick the skills they wish to hone and his paw begin to tippy-tap the ground in excitement.

When she is finished, the boy turns his gaze to his siblings as he tries to allow his sisters a chance to answer first but none of them are quick enough so looks back to Corbie and excitedly blurts out, “I want to be a hunter and fighter! I want to help take care of the sheep and protect them from others animals that might attempt to harm them. Also, can I learn how to craft things like armor? I really don’t want to waste any part of animal that I kill.” To Merlin, letting things go to waste just seems disrespectful to the creature that gave it life.

Eyes sparkle with joy as he looks to Alpha.

"Merlin Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. School days The Orchard 12:33 AM, 06-27-2023 04:51 PM, 03-04-2024