Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
11-06-2023, 10:32 PM
“Wait. Wait, wait!” Strai said, shooting up and moving a paw forward in an attempt to grab at Spider and keep them from leaving. Suddenly terrified that if Spider walked away, he would never see them again. His head might be on fire, and his thoughts a flame-tornado spinning in circles, but he didn’t want to lose Spider. The sudden quickening of his heart, the fear in his gut told him that. “Don’t go.” He said, a little plaintively.

“I… I do like you Spider. You're my friend. My best friend. I don’t want to lose you…” He said. It didn't help that the kiss had sparked... something inside of him. His stomach was doing summersaults, and he was so terrified of what Delphi was going to say. Why did Spider have to pick this moment to spring this on him? The pounding in his head wasn’t going to lessen any time soon. He had started off trying to avoid Spider. Trying to throw them away, and get them to back off. But when he had chosen to befriend Spider, that had changed everything. He’d led Spider into his heart, and the thought of losing them was crushing.

"Speech"

[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. nice to sea you again Ibis Islands 09:46 PM, 11-04-2023 01:13 PM, 03-08-2024