gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
11-06-2023, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 11:29 PM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)
to say they’re surprised by Strai’s insistence that they stay is an understatement, but it’s a pleasant surprise. they’d been so sure he’d want them to leave, that he wouldn’t want to see them ever again after making everything so weird between them. although Strai now acknowledges their friendship, Spider has always known that they value him more than he values them, that if they went away…he’d be completely fine. to learn that this ain’t the case feels wonderful. “ok,” they murmur, leaning into his touch. “i’ll stay.”

they hug him, so relieved he’s still willing to touch them despite knowing how they feel. “you’re my best friend too, Strai, and you’re not gonna lose me.” they smile up at him, mouth quirking with self-deprecation. “you’re stuck with me, remember? you couldn’t get rid of me if you tried.” they can do this. Strai wants his best friend, and he’ll have them; Spider will just have to squish their feelings down, and hope if they ignore them long enough they’ll go away. Strai still wants them around, and that’s enough.

it’ll have to be.
"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. nice to sea you again Ibis Islands 09:46 PM, 11-04-2023 01:13 PM, 03-08-2024