ardent

when i feel i am slipping further away...

tethys

Tethys

Armada
Young Fatalis

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Novice Hunter (25)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
11-07-2023, 09:05 AM

Though Dee was recovering, she didn't really look like she was back to normal. Tethys had no doubt that recovery for the girl would take a long while, not something that could be patched up overnight. She clearly wasn't really steady on her paws yet and she'd have to work to regain her muscle strength again, something no doubt proved harder thanks to the brutal cold of the winter that the north was blessed with.

She watched her attentively - not hiding it, as some wolves might, out of politeness - as she tried to assess her mood. Her nervousness was obvious, and not something Tethys could mistake as anything else. "You're afraid of me," she speculated, as much a question as a statement, watching how she reacted to the statement. "Or afraid of everyone, maybe?" Tethys understood being wary of new things, but being outright afraid she was less familiar with. And it wasn't like she was really a stranger at all, though maybe she'd been gone long enough she felt like one?

The other girl tried to speak but nothing really came out. Maybe her voice had been damaged somehow, which seemed the most plausible explanation, since she could make noise but it wasn't anything recognizable. "You don't need talk," she said finally, after a moment. Wasn't like talking was her favorite thing, anyway. Sometimes listening was a whole lot easier. "Do you want some company? Or would you rather be alone?" Tethys paused between the questions, giving her time to nod or shake her head.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. when i feel i am slipping further away... Soul Sand Cove 06:17 PM, 10-18-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024