An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
11-07-2023, 11:00 AM

Delphi can't help but let out a chuckle. "Ha, you got that right," she mumbles as she snuggles further into his fur. Having him this close with his nose upon her forehead, she felt safe. Not safe like she did with her father or Vidarr, but safe in only the way someone you had feelings for could make you feel. As crazy as that was, as young as they were, she couldn't deny it. Even if some things he did infuriated her and even if they had gotten into fights and almost killed each other, she couldn't deny it anymore. There was nothing she wanted more than to curl up with Strai every night. Besides, they were going to be a year old once the season changed! That surely meant they could have their own den together, right?

His next words have her snorting though. As if she didn't hold herself accountable for all the bad shit. She did though. To Delphi, anything bad that happened felt as if she had been asking for it. His gentle brush across her freckles quells her... attitude that she feels boiling under her skin. Now wasn't the time to get into an argument with him. Not when they'd been through so much. Instead, she turns to look up at him with a mischievous smirk. "You better. I expect you to save me every time now," she teases while reaching a paw up to touch his cheek.

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My knight in broken armor Fenrir's Maw 06:54 PM, 10-24-2023 12:54 PM, 03-24-2024