An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-07-2023, 03:36 PM
Absinth cackled loudly as the boy began to crumble. His maw dropped to the flesh of his kin. He consumed. Disgustingly ripping and sending chunks of his own kind down his gullet, to never be disgusted within his stomach. She felt no pity, no bile in her throat- all that bubbled up from her was the intense satisfaction of watching a weakling be bullied into something so horrendous. It was hilarious. Swept up by the atmosphere of depravity she immediately obeyed Auriga’s beckon, dragging her broken-legged quarry over to the grotesque scene.

To her own captive, she shoved him into the cavity of the meal-coyote and commanded him to eat, but the pained yote refused. He spat blood and bile, cursing Absinth and her new friend with death. Insulting them. Absi hummed when he sputtered into silence and weeping, attempting to comfort his boy with a few soft ‘don't be scared.’’s Pitiful. She put a stop to that talk, snapping at one of his broken legs, twisting it to hear an audible crackle. He didn’t quite shut up, but at least he was screaming too much to formulate any more irritating words. “So weak. So pathetic. All that you are, all that you will ever be, is a moment of fun in my life. ‘Don’t be scared?’ You’ve got to be shitting me! Hahaha! What else is there to fear except the end of your lives?” Her voice was wild with sadism, a condescending tone heavily enveloping every word she spoke. Absinth cast a glance to Aurgia, smirking at the noose and its future use. What would the finale be?
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Je suis une enfant du monde The Polar Sound 01:21 AM, 10-18-2023 03:11 AM, 02-13-2024