size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
11-07-2023, 05:27 PM

Ruse shifted from one paw to another, impatiently waiting for her father's familiar form to appear from among the trees around the lake. It never crossed her mind once that he wouldn't be here or that he might not come. Of course he would, he was always there when she wanted him to be! And sure enough, his split large, black and white figure eventually emerged from the trees and she grinned, practically prancing in place as she waited for him to make it to the border. She noticed how his expression brightened when he saw her and then the extra surprise that quickly followed when he noticed her mother's smaller figure beside her. She always liked seeing her parents together and seeing how excited he was to see them both made her grin even wider, her tail wagging wildly behind her.

It had been far, far too long since she had seen her father so the moment he was close enough for her to do so she leapt forward, throwing her forelegs around his neck as he swept her up into his embrace. "I missed you too!" she replied excitedly, giggling as he kissed her brow. Even though she was an adult now in every regard she still felt like his little girl whenever she was around him. She hugged him tight for a long moment before she finally let go and took a step back so she could grin up at him. "I found mom while I was out exploring and we decided to come back and surprise you!" She peeked past him at the Ashen owned lands behind him and asked, "Are Aunt Siren and Aunt Ali still here too? I can't wait to see everyone!"

"Rusalka Alondra Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Homecoming Wolfpaw Lake 02:54 PM, 10-10-2023 04:36 PM, 03-08-2024