gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player

Student
11-07-2023, 06:21 PM

Maybe he was a bit farther from mom's side than she would have liked. Maybe a bit. That was alright, though. Though Halo tried to put him in a bubble, Warden had become rather adept at slipping off. What he probably didn't know, though, were the watchful eyes of the raccoon on his back. Though usually just out of sight, Mr. Raccoon really did seem to have eyes absolutely everywhere.

As he crossed deeper through the Mangrove, Warden's gaze was gentle on the world around him. He's taking it all in, breathing something strange and wonderful through his chest. Winter had faded into spring, and he'd... well, he'd made it this far. Really, he's probably out of the metaphorical woods, though Halo would continue to fret and worry. Such is her way, after all.

Drawn in by the glimmer of dappled sunlight across the top of a pond, Warden nears it. It was rather large, and he could see the flickering shadows of fish as they flit about in the water. That wasn't all, though. A girl was in the shadowy shallows, watching the surface of the water. Warden couldn't help himself, hovering there for a long moment. "I dunno if that's how fishing works." A charming grin slips over his features. There was no malice in his tone, and he's relaxed as he steps over the foliage and close the gap between them.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. what can i say, its complicated Lover's Mangrove 05:57 PM, 11-07-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024