gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
11-07-2023, 08:51 PM

The boy's voice breaks her concentration. Looking up from the surface of the glimmering pond, she stares at him. Not quite maliciously, but piercing enough that it might startle him. His words cause her to smirk. An idea forms. A forceful impulse that she must act on. "Oh, it's not?" Calliope says, almost sickly sweet as her expression turns from piercing to soft and puppy-like. "Care to show me?" She croons, her ears perking and tail sweeping idly behind her. Turning carefully, cautious enough to not allow her paws to disturb the water too much, Calliope moves toward Warden.

"You sure it's not like this?" Calliope's voice, oh how sticky and sweet it is as her lips curl farther up. In the next split second, she leaps. Closing the gap between them, she reaches her paws outward toward the boy. Reaching out to aim and grab him around the shoulders, if she can reach him, she twists and pulls her body so that they will both go crashing down into the shallows of the pond.

Calliope

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. what can i say, its complicated Lover's Mangrove 05:57 PM, 11-07-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024