gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
11-07-2023, 10:19 PM

Her paws grasp his shoulders and suddenly they are crashing into the pond. Between the flailing of his legs and her own, there is a chaotic mess of puppies. She chokes on water, but manages to surface with a fit of giggles. Even as he splashes her, Calliope topples over onto her bum and can't stop laughing. Her eyes are closed and tears are soaking her already drenched face. His fit of temper sets her off even more. What had been the harm for a little swim?

A few seconds ago go by until her ribs begin to hurt and her laughter sputters to a stop. When she can pull herself together, Calliope spreads out in the shallows and smirks back at the boy. "Mean? I just wanted to learn how to fish," she practically coos the words as she bats her lashes at him. "Isn't that how one fishes?" Calliope asks, her sadistic grin growing as she lets her tail slap at the surface of the pond.

Calliope

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. what can i say, its complicated Lover's Mangrove 05:57 PM, 11-07-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024