Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Gil sees it. How she shifts just enough. Did she not see their size difference? If he just... so slightly scooted himself onto the pelts that he would simply envelop her? Is that what she wanted? His eyes continue to hold hers, noticing how their opalescent sheen glimmers in the light of the fire. Fuck. His mind seethes as he moves without thought. Filling the pelts with his frame, he instinctually curls around her. Not in the way that he would hold his offspring, but would hold... his... Fuck. There is a hesitation again, but he excuses it.

The way she looks at him. That giggle hidden behind clasped lips. To tempting to deny. Even her words have the rumble in his chest vibrating as he looms over her. Oh how he wants to tell her no, she wouldn't have a choice. Yet, he holds back. She didn't know him. His life. His role to play in the vast universe they were consumed by.

He holds back from replying at first and instead places his nose upon the bandage wrapped around her head. "I'm sure you got a concussion," Gil murmurs under his breath, the heat radiating against the top of her head. Yes, he avoids the answer. He can't answer. Not right now. Not with the way his belly stirs and he feels the warmth seeping from her small form. He can't help how he curls more around her. "You need rest," he ushers her, persists almost, as he pulls away from her to look back down at her shimmering eyes.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. so this is home Daager Isle 08:32 PM, 11-07-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023