Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-07-2023, 11:32 PM

Gilgamesh is no fool. He can feel the way she shifts her hips. See the way she curls closer to him while still leaving herself vulnerable. His eyes linger on how her neck is exposed as her eyes look at him from her peripheral. The temptation is... irresistible. How was he to deny her? Yet, she was broken. Quite literally broken. Her leg tied up like a turkey on Thanksgiving. As much as he wants to give in, he holds back. Instead, a breath releases from him as he lowers his head down near his own paws, right by her face. He looks to her, smirks and gives his face a small shake. Ah, no, no, he wouldn't let her have it all so soon.

"That, my dear Jael, is a myth," the rumble in his voice is both tender and gravelly. Only the way a man who is having a difficult time could sound. "There is no need to go breaking more bones," Gil adds on as his own yellow gaze shimmers from the light of the now dying fire. He wouldn't fall for such tricks. He was stronger than that. Smarter than that. But he would give her something. Rather he allowed a leg to pull her closer, wrap her up by his chest and tuck his face closer to her's. "I will give you a tour in the morning," he whispers, near silent as he closes his eyes.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. so this is home Daager Isle 08:32 PM, 11-07-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023