An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
11-07-2023, 11:49 PM

As he speaks, Delphi peers up at him with a cheeky grin. "You know me so well," she says in a teasing manner right back. Of course, she wouldn't go seeking trouble, but trouble always seemed to find her. Right? Well, she would use that as the excuse. For now, she wanted to relish the feeling of Strai's soft chest fur against her cheek as she snuggled back into him. Resting for a moment, Delphi was happy. The realization almost hurt. Hurt in a way that made her want to shove it aside and forget about it.

Its the gentle shove of his paws that have her looking at him with a squinted look. "What? Is the hidey hole not big enough anymore?" Her lips purse but she can't hide the smile. She's excited to find a den to call theirs. Leaning away, Delphi slowly slides from Strai's grasp and onto the cold stone. "You think there will be one big enough for you and your fat butt?" Delphi teases, sticking out her tongue as she scampers out the entrance of the hidden den and out into the hallway.

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My knight in broken armor Fenrir's Maw 06:54 PM, 10-24-2023 12:54 PM, 03-24-2024