Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 12:06 AM
With his paw draped over her small frame, they had dozed off to sleep. His eyes finally drew to a close as exhaustion settled over him. Not only from slaying the beast that had attacked her but from taking her back to the isle and caring for her wounds. Across the isle, silence had also settled. Even as dawn neared the horizon, not a sound echoed across. It allowed him to sleep as soundly as he could. Waking every hour or so to ensure she was still there, wrapped in his legs, close to his chest.

To feel so protective, so... possessive over someone in such a short amount of time. It's as if he is... no, this is different. He can't explain it. The way he looks at her makes his chest tighten. The images of that murderer striking a paw against her. It boils his blood and turns his vision red. Never again.

Finally, he stirs and blinks the sleep away. At the door, Urtur has shifted the makeshift doorway to the side. Within the wolverine's mouth is a bundle of bandages and he is looking between Gil and the girl. Gil's response is only a raised brow before he noses at Jael to wake. "Your bandages. We need to change them," his voice is hushed as he puts his lips close to her ear. As he pulls away, he motions for Urtur to enter and stoke the fire. Spring is on its way, but the mornings are still chilly. If Jael got cold, it could mean dire straits for her.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. are you insane like me? Daager Isle 12:06 AM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023