Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 12:25 AM
Her face curling into his chest has him... chuckling? When had he grown soft? It doesn't disturb him as much as he thought it would. Actually, he enjoys it. The way she feels. Just small enough that she fits nearly perfectly into his embrace. As much as he wants to lay there, to sleep the day away, he knows she must be cared for. Thankful that Urtur is there and not anyone else, he lifts his head to slowly remove the bandages off of her hip and her head.

His movements are tender, yes, but also methodical. He lays the soiled bandages to the side and with Urtur's help, he repositions the new bandages over her hip and then around her head. From what he can see, the gash is still particularly nasty. The sight doesn't make him squeamish, but it does worry him. How is she feeling? He needs to know. Nudging her with his nose, he tries to wake her as gently as possible.

"Drink. Eat." Gil directs her with no room to argue.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. are you insane like me? Daager Isle 12:06 AM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023