An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
11-08-2023, 02:10 AM

Jael can feel the chuckle more than hear it, radiating from his chest. The warmth washes over her, more than even the warmth from the fire that stirred to life. It's as if his embrace was made for her, the fit seamless. Comfortable. But still, he did promise to give her the grand tour today. Reluctant to let go, but she understands. His movements are a sort of tender that she can't describe, her heart near-aching. It's not enough to drown out the pain, though. The hip was sore, but the bruising was all normal and in... typical fashion, frankly.

But the wound to her head... Jael whimpered. Though she did her best to hold still, she could feel the burning of angry flesh. Though she did her best to conceal the pain, it was hard not to let the discomfort slip out around the edges. As the wound was repacked, cleaned, Jael does her best to steady herself. Tough girl, you can handle this. Gilgamesh offered her food, and just as before, he doesn't leave room to argue. She knows it's in her best interest. She takes a small bite at first, looking up to him with her still-sleepy gaze. "I am, you also have to." It's a gentle demand, Jael isn't contrary. Instead, the girl near-dares him to argue. A little smile around the edges, a little smirk. Just a bit of spice in her this morning.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. are you insane like me? Daager Isle 12:06 AM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023