Hey, new guy, get over here

khranbari

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
11-08-2023, 02:33 AM

They seemed about the same age. Both quite muscular and toned in places that proved years of their training. Despite the difference in height, Khranbari eyed the male who’d introduced himself as Valta’s Sumatar. An odd feeling to not question such a rank any further washing over him. He chose best to remain silent until the other drew quiet. Waiting for an answer. Which brought the Raitas to nod in polite greeting first. His throat still quite sore; yet, he managed to speak without hesitation.

"I am Khranbari Chao Fah. I come from a country not of here. Born a heir and a prince to next in line. Oldest of many siblings." He thought back to when he’d told Asla about the actions dealing with his parents. Choosing best to not speak on that matter. "I come with many skills. All… pushed into my training by my father." There was no reason to bring up a past in which he wanted to solely forget."Hunting and fighting are two that are my strongest virtue. I have began working on the later. Finding spars and battles where they may be called from on the winds."
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey, new guy, get over here Sunset Falls 11:20 PM, 10-23-2023 12:40 AM, 07-03-2024